I’m not really sure I deserve this, but it is greatly appreciated. I was nominated by The Recipe Hunter for this award.
Firstly, I would like to say thanks to The Recipe Hunter for the nomination.
Please take the time to visit her blog, she some amazing recipes!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know about the nomination
- When I first moved out with my husband I had no clue how to cook.
- The first thing I ever attempted to bake was a Yule Log – it did not work out.
- I am a middle child (I have an older sister and a younger sister).
- I come from a long line of everyone only having daughters, but I am the first to have sons.
- I met my husband when I was 15, starting dating him at 16, married at 21 and we’re still going strong.
- I graduated high school in 2 1/2 years (this is still probably my biggest academic achievement that I’m so proud of!).
- I’m the only one in my family (my parents, sisters, husband, and my sons) who is allergic to animals. All of them!
I would like to nominate the following blogs, they are ones that I enjoy going back to over and over again:
The Road Trip Cowngirl
Thermomix Baking Blogger
The Thankful Heart
Lynn Real Cooking
Home Thoughts From Abroad
My Kitchen in the Middle of the Desert
Megan Elizabeth Morales
Ice Cream Magazine
I know there’s supposed to be 15 but I still don’t follow as many blogs as I should. Sorry.
Please check out all of the blogs – they’re pretty amazing!